Thank you for representing the NCWHL as a team captain!
- Obtain substitute players, as needed. See Sub List Guidelines
- Coordinate with team members to determine the desired minimum and/or maximum number of players on the roster for games, including substitute players
- Remind the team of game times
- Provide a team roster to scorekeepers before each game (team rosters are provided by the division coordinators at the beginning of the season)
- Ensure that players arriving late sign-in with the scorekeeper
- Chose an alternate captain and give her the necessary items for any game that both captains are going to miss
- Bring the team puck bag to all games
- Assist the coach in determining lines, if requested
- Communicate with the referees on behalf of the team and the coach
- Review and keep team score sheets
- Inform the Treasurer if fewer than two officials attend each game
- Distribute league info to the team
- Represent the league to the players by informing them of the general meeting; encourage cooperation with the team, coach, and division coordinator.