League Policies & Rules
The NCWHL issues credits to players exclusively for reasons of injury and pregnancy. League credits due to injury and pregnancy are non-refundable and non-transferable. The NCWHL will keep a credit for the player for one year, to be used for season registration only. The credit will be calculated from the date the division coordinator was informed in writing that the player can no longer participate the rest of the season due to injury or pregnancy. Once a player receives an injury credit, they cannot return that same season. No credits will be granted to players expelled or suspended from the league as a result of disciplinary action.
All credits will be tracked as dollar amounts.
League Credit for NCWHL Board Members
All NCWHL board members (President, Vice-President, Secretary, Treasurer, and the 4 Division Coordinators) shall receive a league credit of 50% of the regular league fee. Credit will continue to accrue as long as the board member remains on the Board. The credit will expire within one year of the board member's departure from the Board. The credit can only be applied towards league fees. The credit can be pro-rated at the Board's discretion.
League Credit for NCWHL Coordinators
The following NCWHL Coordinators shall receive a credit towards their regular league fee. Credit will continue to accrue as long as the coordinator remains in a coordinator position. The credit will expire within one year of the coordinator's departure from the position. The credit can only be applied toward league fees and the credit must be used within one year of the coordinator's departure from their position. The credit can be pro-rated at the Board's discretion.
The coordinators eligible for the credit are: (Coordinator credit amount is awarded at the discretion of the Board)
- Coach Coordinator
- Goalie Coordinator
- Gear and Awards Coordinator
- Placement/Evaluation Coordinator
- Recruiting Coordinator
- GHATD Coordinator
- USA Hockey Coordinator
- Scorekeeper Coordinator
- Director of Officials
- Jersey Coordinator, Blue and Maroon
- Jersey Coordinator, Red and Green
League Credit Restrictions
- With Board approval, credits may be transferred to other NCWHL members or donated to the NCWHL assistance fund.
- With Board approval, people who win credits (e.g. half off league fees raffles) may transfer those credits to other NCWHL members or donate them to the NCWHL assistance fund.
- The maximum credit a board member or eligible coordinator can accrue is $500.
- If a Coordinator is also a board Member, only one credit will be applied.
- League credit is not refundable.